Since All Paths Divinity School does not require entrance exams such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT, all incoming students are required to demonstrate readiness for collegiate-level study in an online environment which relies heavily upon writing ability, independent study, and sustained focus. Appropriate documentation will be requested as needed.
Applicants should ideally have a Bachelor’s degree. Occasionally we can evaluate an applicant based on relevant, practical, work/life, and spiritual experience. At a minimum all applicants must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, as earned through a high school equivalency test.
There are no residency or travel requirements for any of the programs. All courses can be completed in a location of the students choosing, whether at home or work or on holiday. Prospective students may enroll at any time and Academic Advisers are available year-round.
International students are welcome from any country provided they can correspond in English and have well developed writing skills.
The technical requirements of an on-line program include students having their own access to E-mail, Internet, and a personal computer. It is also the student’s responsibility to obtain regular access to college-level library resources or electronic research equivalents.
Every applicant must provide the following materials:
1. Complete the online application for enrollment.
2. After submitting online application you will automatically be
redirected to pay the nonrefundable $150 application fee via paypal.
3. Mail us transcripts reflecting any previous studies you’d like us to know about. If you do not have any previous studies please send us a letter explaining why we should consider you for the program.
4. Mail us a letter of recommendation as a character reference or professional endorsement.
Email Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Students seeking ordination should include a written explanation describing their call to ministry.
6. Provide a sample of your written work of 1,500-3,000 words.
This piece of writing should ideally reflect your interest in subjects
related to ministry, theology, religious studies, or spiritual life. However you may
submit a paper on a alternate subject or re-use something appropriate written for another program.
7. Provide a digital photograph of yourself, for identity verification security and purposes. This should be a photocopy or scan of your government issued identification card or driver’s license.
8. Celebrate your decision. All Paths is excited to start this journey with you!